Outacom® Vehicle Mounted Tactical Public Address System
Outacom is the only fully Def Stan and MIL-SPEC qualified, tactical vehicle PA system currently in production.
- Direct, command and control the immediate locale from within the vehicle
- Protection of vehicle personnel from the enemy - no requirement to expose head to communicate
- Safer control of crowd dispersal and area clearance
Main Broadcast System Built For Naval Platform Requirements
The Main Broadcast System is a fully integrated communications solution created for the specific communication needs of naval vessels.
- Switchable main broadcast to entire vessel or to pre-defined zones
- Alarm tones module
- Priority hierarchy for different types of broadcasts and alarms
Vitavic 400 Tactical Vehicle Intercom System
A truly Software Defined (SD) system, Vitavic 400 is a fully digital, military specification intercom designed with the end user in mind.
- Suitable for vehicles with up to 21 crew members and 6 combat net radios
- Operate with any encrypted peripherals and signals with no manufacturer input required
- Fully upgradeable and easily programmable via a standard laptop or fill gun, with no down time required
Vitavic 600 Tactical Loudhailer System
Including an integrated pre-recorded messaging and alarms facility, Vitavic 600 adapts to the mission using cross-language communication whilst safe inside the vehicle.
- Tactical loudhailer system for messaging and alarms
- Programmable recurring voice messages in any language to the local area
- Highly intelligible broadcast range of up to 300m
CONTACT US – MILITARY COMMUNICATIONS
If you're interested in one of our products or have a bespoke request, please contact us today to see how we can help
Vitavox design, manufacture and supply loudspeakers, microphones, headsets and intercom systems for International Army and Naval platforms. The company is at the forefront of military communications and has been active since 1930.
Vitavox’s land platforms include Outacom, which is being installed on the British Army AJAX class vehicles. It is the only fully qualified, tactical vehicle Public Address (PA) system in current manufacture. Vitavox also supplies the MOD’s armoured vehicle, Foxhound, with a loudspeaker system.
Installed sea platforms include the new Successor Submarines, Type 23 Frigates and Astute Class Attack Submarines.View our product range